Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Meet Miss Lisa

Miss Lisa has been with DCJ for a long time and is so great with our younger students. Her creativity and ability to connect with our tinest dancers aways seems to amaze us! And as an added bonus we have Lisa's daughter, Natalie, joining us for her 3rd year of dance! Here is Lisa's welcome letter!

 
My name is Miss Lisa and I can’t wait to get to know each of you!  This will be my 12th year teaching at DCJ School of Dance, and I am so excited to start another great year!  
It is such a privilege to share my love of dance with my students.  Watching their eyes light up as they finally achieve that step they’ve been working on for weeks fills my heart with joy!  Throughout the year, we’ll have lots of fun, make new friends, and learn new things as we become beautiful dancers!   

No comments:

Post a Comment