Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dancer of the Week: Ava

Hey Guys, Welcome back - I hope you all enjoyed your Monday off! We have another DANCER OF THE WEEK to celebrate and this time she is of the pint sized varity! We love little Ava and are so glad she is dancing with us and is new to Diva's this year as well! Even though Ava is still young we have known her mom a long time as she use to dance at DCJ with Miss Jordan when they were both in high school. My how time fly's when your having fun....

Let's meet Miss AVA....

Hello!!  My name is Ava and I am in the first grade.  This is my fourth year dancing at DCJ, and it is my first year as a Diva!!!! I love taking dance class, ballet dance is my favorite.  I have also been in gymnastics for 4 years, I am in a running club at my school, and I love reading, drawing, and music.  My whole family: my Mom, Dad, Gramma, Papa, and little brother love watching me dance and are always there for me.  I am having so much fun my first year as a Diva and I can't wait to learn from the teachers and the other dancers and get better as a dancer and a performer.  :)
What a little cutie! We love having Ava as a student and we hoped you enjoyed getting to know her!

No comments:

Post a Comment