Monday, October 3, 2011

Paige - Dancer of the Week

I have someone very important to introduce you to - PAIGE - our very first DANCER OF THE WEEK! We are so excited to start this new tradition and think it will be a great way to help you get to know some of our precious kiddos! Well, without further adieu...

Meet PAIGE:

Hi, I’m Paige J. I am 11 years old and in the 6th grade. I have been dancing since I was 3 years old. I started dancing at Dianne Cole Johnson School of Dance when I was 6 years old. I am so excited to be in my sixth year at DCJ! I take ballet, tap, jazz, musical theatre, and pre-pointe. I love to dance because it is so fun and good exercise! It makes me happy to perform and share my love of music with others.  I love the teachers at DCJ! They are friendly, full of energy, and fun!  They motivate me and push me to keep working and improving! I also keep busy by going to Fellowship Church every week. I like to play piano. I am also part of the orchestra and choir at my school, and I take private violin lessons, and private voice lessons. I have a wonderful mom, dad, and little brother. They are very supportive to me in all of my activities! I love DCJ, and everybody there! It is a wonderful dance school and I am proud to be a part of it! J


Thanks Paige! Have a GREAT WEEK Y'ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment