Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dancer of the Week - Harper

Hello Again! We have another DANCER OF THE WEEK to introduce you to... meet our very own Harper Lee. Harper is new to us in the last few years and has been such a blessing and bright spot around the dance studio. She is always eager to learn and ready for a new challange - we love teaching her at DCJ DANCE!

Meet Harper:

Hi, my name is Harper Lee, and I am a fifth grader at Hebron Valley
Elementary
.  My favorite subject in school is Math.  I have been dancing for
eight years, and this is my second year at DCJ School of Dance.  I take
Ballet, Jazz, Lyrical, Musical Theater, Hip Hop, and Leaps and Turns.  I
also take a weekly Pilates class to help me with my flexibility.  For the
past four years, I have danced with the Moscow Ballet production of The
Nutcracker.  This year, I am going to be a Chinese dancer.  I love taking
classes at DCJ, and I love all of my teachers.  Each week we work on
technique and performance, while still having fun.  I LOVE dance!!


THANKS HARPER! HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment